As a Product Manager, you will work closely with Carr Engineering, Inc’s leadership team and various stakeholders (Clients, Sales, Customer Success) to conceptualize, test, validate, and launch innovative features to support our client’s objectives.
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company in the SaaS field. With a 20-plus year track record of delivering solutions, our company has an entrepreneurial environment where every contributor can make an impact to the company. This is the next career step for an early-career Product Manager who's ready to take ownership of a multiple product offerings and drive improvement within a unique organization.
- Define and execute product vision and strategy for Carr Engineering, Inc’s volunteer management platform.
- Maintain and communicate a prioritized roadmap to support Carr Engineering, Inc’s strategic initiatives, while resolving roadblocks.
- Work closely with Carr Engineering, Inc’s various teams to understand problems, capture new ideas, and manage a prioritized backlog of requirements.
- Participate in monthly planning sessions to define initiatives, resolve dependencies, and perform data-driven prioritization in an agile delivery environment.
- Teach, model, and continuously improve agile processes.
- Track and report progress to product engineering teams and business stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally across design, engineering, architecture, and infrastructure to move platform initiatives forward.
- Predict the best overall user experience among several proposed designs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or related discipline.
- 2+ years of product management experience in a SaaS company, with a total of 5+ years of experience in technology/engineering.
- Experience with Microsoft DevOps environments.
- 2+ years of UI/UX experience.
- Solid communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate complex ideas, plans, and business cases.
- Independently driven, resourceful, and able to deliver results in a self-directed way.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position rarely requires travel, beyond annual in-person company events.
Complete the Form Below to Apply