As a Technical Product Manager, you will work closely with various stakeholders (internal and external) to conceptualize, test, validate, and launch innovative features that support our clients' objectives. This role is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company in the SaaS market. Though we have a 25-year track record of delivering reliable, high-quality solutions, our company retains an entrepreneurial environment where every contributor has an impact. This role is an excellent next step for an early-career Technical Product Manager who's ready to take ownership of multiple product offerings and drive implementation within a unique organization.
- Work closely with Carr Engineering, Inc’s (CEI) customers, prospects, and internal teams to understand problems, capture new ideas, and maintain a prioritized backlog of requirements.
- Maintain and communicate a prioritized roadmap to support CEI’s strategic initiatives while resolving roadblocks.
- Understand and communicate product vision and strategy for CEI's software offerings.
- Learn best practices to continually improve CEI's agile processes.
- Track and report progress to internal stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally across design, engineering, architecture, and infrastructure teams.
- Using modern best practices, predict the best overall user experience among several proposed designs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education and Experience
- Exquisite ability to clearly and concisely articulate complex ideas to various stakeholders.
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- Ability to deconstruct and prioritize abstract tasks.
- Ability to incorporate new knowledge and methods.
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or related discipline.
- Experience or familiarity with software development processes.
- Experience or familiarity with UI/UX designs and tooling.
- Experience or familiarity with DevOps environments and processes.
- Intrinsically motivated, resourceful, and self-directed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position rarely requires travel beyond annual in-person company events.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits, effective day one
- Ability to work from home, with an annual home office allowance
- Company-paid disability and life insurance
- 401k with company contribution
- Generous paid time off, five weeks and plus eight paid holidays