Build a career and make a difference at the same time.
Carr Engineering, Inc., the maker of VolunteerHub, has experienced tremendous growth and is searching for a Software Developer to join our VolunteerHub development team to help continue this trajectory.
While you’re working on a variety of projects, this position provides you with the opportunity to strengthen your development skills. This is a role to continue in the software field while assisting nonprofits in their missions.
- Assist Level 2 support staff in replicating and isolating issues
- Provide Level 2 assistance directly to customers
- Implement new features
- Isolate and repair bugs
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Microsoft .NET and C#
- Microsoft ASP.NET MVC
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Windows Server
- Windows Azure
- Intrinsically motivated to complete tasks expeditiously and to a high level of quality
- Able to communicate with customers in a professional and concise manner
- Able to write clear and concise documentation of issues and processes
- Able to self-teach material relevant to the problem at hand
- Demonstrates task follow-up, follow-through, and attention to detail
- Able to establish priorities, work independently, and complete objectives
- Able to learn and adhere to best practices for code development
Complete the Form Below to Apply