Carr Engineering, Inc. has experienced tremendous growth and is searching for a true sales hunter to join our VolunteerHub team. Capitalize on your experience and play an integral part as we continue to expand while serving the nonprofit community. Drive results through managing the sales process from prospecting to close. This is a virtual position so candidates can reside anywhere in the Eastern, Mountain or Central time zones.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Maintain CRM database of sales activities and forecast
- Minimum of 2 years of solutions or consultative-based sales experience.
- Comfortable using a variety of technology tools.
- Previous experience conducting remote sales presentations using web-based applications.
- Persistent approach to continuously prospect and close new opportunities.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in an autonomous environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to solve business problems with technology.
- Occasional travel for trade shows or other industry events.
- Experience working directly or as a volunteer with nonprofit organizations is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health benefits, effective day one
- Company-paid disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Ability to work from home
- Generous paid time off, four weeks plus holidays