Business Development Representative
Build a career and make a difference at the same time.
Carr Engineering, Inc. has experienced tremendous growth and is searching for a Business Development Representative to join our VolunteerHub business unit to help continue this trajectory. This is an opportunity to enter the software sales market and build valuable experience. Not only will you play an integral part as we continue to expand while serving the nonprofit community, a clear career path exists leading to a position as a Sales Representative. This is a virtual position so candidates can reside anywhere in the Eastern, Mountain or Central time zones.
- Prospecting provided lead lists to generate qualified leads for the sales team.
- Maintain CRM database of sales activities and notes.
- Contribute to the sales team to ensure company growth goals are met.
- The desire to begin a career in SaaS software sales.
- Comfortable using a variety of technology tools.
- Some form of previous sales-related experience, training or education.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in an autonomous environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to solve business problems with technology.
- Demonstrated history of meeting or exceeding goals.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health benefits, effective day one
- Company-paid disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Ability to work from home
- Generous paid time off, four weeks plus holidays
Complete the Form Below to Apply