We compiled 20 years of volunteer management experience into a must-have resource for nonprofits.
One of the most common challenges for nonprofits is managing volunteers effectively. Strategic management creates opportunities to organize, engage, and motivate supporters. At VolunteerHub, we have been helping nonprofits successfully manage volunteers for many years. Our 20 years of experience has led us to create The Book on Volunteer Management.
The Book on Volunteer Management outlines and describes the most successful methods for managing volunteer programs today. Each chapter was created to help organizations improve key components of their volunteer program and streamline processes.
Our book is helping nonprofits:
- Understand the history, evolution, and future of volunteerism
- Engage volunteers by understanding their motivations
- Capitalize on the latest volunteerism trends and best practices
- Convert volunteers to donors and vice-versa
- Save time by developing more efficient management strategies
- Attract new volunteers with a diverse set of skills and backgrounds
- Communicate with volunteers across multiple channels
- Define and apply metrics for measuring program performance