Manual data entry is a common, yet inefficient process for many nonprofits. Collecting, validating, and keying in data consumes a substantial amount of time that could be better spent on other tasks.
To build new efficiencies within your organization, VolunteerHub now integrates with Luminate CRM, a leading software application from Blackbaud. By connecting VolunteerHub and Luminate CRM, organizations gain access to a 360-degree view of each volunteer and donor. This integration boosts your organization’s capacity through better data, enhanced automation, and helps convert more volunteers to donors.
In this post, we’ll take a look at this integration and demonstrate how it may benefit your nonprofit.
Introduction to Luminate CRM
Luminate CRM is designed to help engage supporters and raise more funds. The system is entirely cloud-based, which means your organization can spend more time achieving your mission and less time upgrading systems. Luminate CRM’s analytical toolset helps your organization become more data-centric and delivers more actionable information.
VolunteerHub’s Integration with Luminate CRM
Enabling VolunteerHub’s integration with Luminate CRM allows you to break down the invisible wall that often exists between donor and volunteer lists. Here’s why:
- Seamless Integration: Every 15 minutes, VolunteerHub automatically synchronizes data to Luminate CRM. Never manually import or export volunteer information again.
- Self-Updating Data: VolunteerHub regularly asks volunteers to update their information. These updates are automatically synchronized to existing records in Luminate.
- Seamless Integration: Our team will enable the integration for you and make sure the data synchronization is working properly.
The Data Sync Process
Once enabled, VolunteerHub automatically sends new volunteer information and hours to your CRM. Existing records are also updated as volunteers provide new information.
Here’s a real-world example of how the data sync works:
1. A new volunteer signs up using your VolunteerHub portal.
2. Within 15 minutes, VolunteerHub automatically syncs the new volunteer’s information to Luminate CRM, creating a new contact and account in Luminate.
3. When a volunteer’s contact information changes in VolunteerHub, the corresponding Luminate record is automatically updated. You can even view volunteer hours and registration information within Luminate CRM.
Convert Volunteers to Donors in Luminate CRM
Enabling VolunteerHub for Luminate CRM will help you preserve data integrity and attract more donors than ever before. No more manual imports or siloed data. No more frustration.
To learn more about the integration, click here.