[Study] Volunteer Management Tips – 151 Nonprofits
Efficient and effective volunteer management is a goal for most nonprofit organizations. VolunteerHub recently conducted an in-depth study of 151 nonprofit organizations.
This report provides a high-level summary of the survey’s findings.
How will this benefit your organization?
By downloading this executive study, your nonprofit will gain valuable insight into volunteer management best practices of over 150 nonprofits. This resource may be especially helpful for Executive Directors or those involved with strategic decisions at nonprofits.
By downloading this presentation, you’ll learn:
- Volunteer management software utilization rates
- Volunteer management best practices
- Efficiency rates of various processes
- How to engage more volunteers
- VolunteerHub’s 96% customer satisfaction rating
- Tips for streamlining volunteer operations