[Whitepaper] 7 Tips for Reviewing Volunteers
Do you have evaluation methods for both your volunteers and volunteer program? If the answer is “no,” you are not alone. In fact, you’re in good company. However, such methods are crucial in helping nonprofit organizations make informed decisions. The goal of this whitepaper is to break down the process of developing such assessment tools into a manageable process.
What you can expect to learn from this whitepaper:
This whitepaper will help your organization develop an effective volunteer evaluation process in addition to optimizing existing volunteer programs. You’ll also have access to example volunteer evaluations.
By downloading this whitepaper, you’ll learn:
- Tips for creating an effective volunteer evaluation process
- How other nonprofits utilize volunteer probationary periods
- How often to review your volunteers
- What a rock-solid volunteer review template looks like
- How to develop goals for your volunteer program
- Translating stakeholder feedback into an action plan
- And much more!