VolunteerHub will be announcing some exciting new features at the 2014 Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC) in Washington, DC. The NTC offers a unique opportunity to network with other nonprofit professionals, discuss new technology, and explore ways to do more good.
The three-day conference kicks off Thursday, March 13th and runs through Saturday, March 15th. Stop by our booth (booth #329) in the Marriott Wardman Park’s exhibit hall.
Reasons to Visit Booth #329
You won’t want to miss VolunteerHub’s booth. Why? We have some exciting product enhancements that will help improve efficiency at your nonprofit. Here’s a preview of what we’ll be featuring at the show.
- CRM Integration – Bridge the gap between your volunteer and donor databases.
- Virtual Kiosk – Go mobile! Volunteer check-in has never been easier.
- Landing Pages – Increase engagement with uniquely branded “micro-Hubs.”
- Label Printer – Automatically print name badges when volunteers check-in.
- And many other recent advancements!